Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wow! We're Leaving in a Few Hours!



Wow we actually leave tomorrow morning and it is such a blessing to see our promise from God becoming a reality!


Here is our Itinerary for our stay in China:

Leave mobile 08/28/08 6:00am

Arrive in Guangzhou 11:00pm on Friday 08/29/08

Spend night in Guangzhou Fly to Lanzhou in the Gansu Providence on 8/30/08

8/31/08 Free day to rest on

9/1/08 GOTCHA DAY! 9am We Go to civil affairs office to get Abby!

(our Gotcha Day is 8pm Sunday Night in the U.S.)

9/2/08 Civil Afairs & Notary to do paperwork

9/3/08 Sightseeing Tour & Bonding Time with Abby

9/4/08 Sightseeing Tour & Bonding Time with Abby

9/5/08 Get Abby's Passport

9/6/08 Fly out for Guangzhou and arrive at the White Swan Hotel

9/7/08 Sightseeing tour to Chen Family Temple

9/8/08 Abby's Visa Photo and Medical Exam

9/9/08 Take Family Documents to American Consulate in Guangzhou

9/10/08 Go to American Consulate for Interview & Abby's Visa

9/11/08 Go Home!!!!!!

7 comments:

Tabitha said...

Just happen to come upon your blog, and when I started reading, it brought tears to my eyes! God will give you the desires of your heart! Wow! Congrads! Tabitha

Anonymous said...

A Promise realized. Only God Jawanna. Three things remain Faith, Hope and Love. All of which testify to His Goodness and Faithfulness. Do you remember all those Antiquing trips and long talks and dreams...."HOPE". Well Momma Jawanna stand in AWE of a God who is entrusting His Precious Bundle of Divine Potential. You and Michael are in for Life Abundant. Tangible Joy. Marc and I are praying for all three of you. We can't wait to meet your Little Abby. We love all of you. God Bless the O'Qinn Family. Marc and Tammy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! I am excited to follow your journey of love to your daughter, Abby. God bless you all! Kelli Graf

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited I don't think I can sleep tonight either. I'm sitting here typing this with the biggest grin spread across my face. You've waited for this for so long and now Abby is almost in your arms. I can't imagine how your hearts have ached for this day. Our prayers will be lifted up on your behalf every step of the way. We love you and are looking forward to the day we can meet sweet little Abby. I wish I could give you both a great big hug before you leave. Just consider yourself HUGGED! Love you lots!!!

MississippiZen said...

Sending you MANY MANY Hugs and prayers as your travel begins. We cannot wait to meet Miss Abby in China!

What are the chances that two childhood friends would one day realize a dream together in China.

Much Love,
Margie

Carla Carter said...

Yeah - on your way... I am showing everyone at work Abby's Picture. I am so happy for you.

My email is canicecarter@bellsouth.net
carlaphotog.net

We love you...

Demetrius and Amy said...

Oh how exciting! Praying for your first moments with your sweet Abby.