Monday, March 23, 2009

March 2009



March 6, 2009
Are my eyes brown....or black?!


It's grass. It's green. And it tastes good.



Always, always smiling



ha ha ha! I'm soooo funny! (notice the dirt under the fingernails)



March 9, 2009

A candid moment when we caught Abby playing with Jawanna's make-up



.....and here's Little Miss Hollywood!




March 15, 2009

My newest physical therapy venture: Daddy is helping me learn how to lift weights with my legs.




And after only a few tries.....I got it!


March 20, 2009
I have really REALLY been wanting to get earrings like mommy. My 2nd birthday is coming up soon, so one of my big presents is getting my ears pierced.

Here is me before the big bang...happy and excited





And here I am with the two ladies who pierced my ears.....
can you tell I'm mad?




After a lot of consoling, I finally stopped crying just long enough for this picture with mama.





Daddy tried to bribe me with a big cinnamon roll from Cinnabon....





....but I'm still pouting :0(












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE the picture of her with the blade of grass in her mouth! What a HAM!!!

KarenHasTwins said...

Both of my girls got their ears pierced for their first birthdays. Cute pics!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Abby! You are so beautiful.
A little shimmer and a little dangle... oh what fun for girls!!