Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day 2009

I wanted to wish my wonderful wife Jawanna a very special Mothers Day. She is celebrating her first Mothers Day and I know she is proud as she can be. She has always been my hero and she is proving to be the mommy I know God created her to be. Abby is the reality of a dream and prayer that was prayed many times, sometimes with joy and many times with tears. I stand up today and call my wife Blessed. Abby is such a blessing to us, but at the same time her mommy my wife, is a hugh blessing to us. We love and cherish you.
Michael & Abby


5 comments:

China for Abby said...

Thank you, my sweet husband! I love and cherish you too. Having Abby is just icing on the cake.

With All My Love,
Jawanna

Anonymous said...

Michael is right on, Jay. You're one awesome mom!

We love you.

Melissa and the gang

Kelly Johnston said...

You look so sweet together. I don't know if you remember me, Kelly your CA at Children's. Abby is growing so fast, and looks so good. She looks so happy, I am so glad God gave you such a wonderful gift and her too. I hope everything continues to go well.

Peppi said...

Just getting caught up on your blog...What great pictures of a beautiful family! I love you all!

China for Abby said...

To Mel:
Thank you for the compliment! I love being a mama! Give "the gang" a big hug for us.

To Kelly:
Of course I remember you! You were wonderful to us and to our baby. I will never forget how you would babysit Abby so Michael and I could eat dinner together, and it was after you were off the clock! Please give everyone at the hospital our love and tell them hello for us.

To Peppi:
We all love you too!