Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Years' Day



Celebrating a New Year with new gusto.....getting up on my hands and knees used to be an impossibility...but now after a LOT of hard work my muscles are much stronger!



Lovin' on my Uncle Bo



That Paw-Paw stole my sugar! (Don't tell him, but I really don't mind it!)




Me and Erica doin' girl stuff




Seth Christopher sneaking out of the house:0)






Alan-Michael is like a big brother to Abby. He always watches out for her.





Ready to ring in the New Year!




Enjoying my first sparkler with mama!






Happy New Year everyone!




3 comments:

Demetrius and Amy said...

I'm pretty sure you have the sweetest, most loving baby ever!

Heather said...

I followed the link to your blog from Margie's blog. I knew the moment I saw your sweet Abby's face she had to be from Wuwei. I could see the resemblance from our Wuwei sweetie. Before I knew it my eyes were filled with tears as I read your families amazing story. Many blessings as your sweet Abby continues her journey to recovery.

Heather
www.journeytokaylyn.blogspot.com
www.abigailmae-xiao.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

These are some precious memories. You and Abby are so beautiful.