Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Day

...And here are even more Christmas pictures.......

(December 25, 2008)




What a beautiful and precious gift we have been blessed with this year!






Abby and her Paw-Paw





The grandkids with Great-Grandma Estis






Paw-Paw Freddy reading the Christmas Story from the Book of Luke. Afterwards we all told what we were thankful for this year. Our reason for thankfulness is VERY obvious this year! Welcome to our world, Abby!






Maw-Maw Sonja enjoying her little bundle of joy





Maw-Maw Sonja and Jawanna helping Abby get into her presents




Nano stealing some sugar





Demonstrating how strong my legs are getting....I am exercising soooo hard every day so I can stand and eventually WALK!




C


Cousin Erica showing off her new pajamas





My Daddy with Paw-Paw Freddy

2 comments:

Diana Scimone said...

I found your wonderful blog thanks to Google alerts (I have a Google alert set up for "PawPaw" -- so that I can keep track of mentions of my children's books, Adventures With PawPaw). A number of years ago I volunteered at an orphanage in central China for a few weeks, so it's always a joy (and miracle) to see one of these precious children find a loving home. May you have many wonderful and happy memories with her!

Diana Scimone
PS: One of the books in the Adventures With PawPaw series is on China. You can see it at www.adventureswithpawpaw.com I'm also president of Born to Fly International, which works to stop child trafficking. www.born2fly.org

Anonymous said...

How wonderfully different things must have been for you two at your house this Christmas! I would have loved to have been there to watch Mommy & Daddy, more so than baby. How sweet it must have been for you. Seeing the pictures is thrilling!