Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Famous Red Couch Photos

Yesterday afternoon we had a photo session here at the White Swan. Many many adoptive parents stay here on the last leg of their trip. There is a red couch in the lobby where everyone loves to have pictures taken of the babies. We have 11 families in our adoption group, so it was mass chaos trying to get all of the babies on the couch at the same time! Abby was so enthralled with the other babies that we never could get her to look up at the camera. Hopefully the photographer got some better pictures than we did! ha ha

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abby,
Get ready for some good sugar. Nano is at home waiting to give you lots of kisses and it won't be long. I can't hardly wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

Abby,
In America we have "A Queen for a day." Little one, you have made your family "The Family of the Month". In your short life, you have already blessed many people. I can hardly wait to see you. I know we will be "The bestest of friends" All my love
Maw-Maw Sonja

Anonymous said...

HEY ABBY! I LOVE YOUR SWEET PRETTY EYES!! YOU ARE SO PRECIOUS! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU TOMORROW. ALAN-MICHAEL, CHANDLER, EMMELY & ERICA ARE READY TO SEE YOU TOO! YOUR NANA LOVES YOU VERY VERY MUCH AND WE PRAY FOR YOU EVERY DAY. LOVE AUNT RE(NANA)

Bug's Mom said...

Look whose blog I found! It's 1:15 in the morning and I can't sleep. Could it possibly be our 5:30AM wake up call for the airport?

I am so thankful that we were able to share this Guangzhou trip with your beautiful family. It has been an absolute blessing. I just can't wait to watch Abby blossom when she gets home. She has a smile that goes for miles, and one that simply melts my heart.

See you in the morning! Lots of hugs from the 15th floor...

Robyn (Troy, Madelyn, Olyvia and Adam too)

Anonymous said...

I am hoping this blog doesn't end when you get back home. I am sure there are others, along with me, who want to continue watching Abby grow for a while over this blog. It has become my daily dose of smiles. Not only that, but it lets us know how we can pray for you all. Also, we'd like to see how she likes her new house & beautiful bedroom, her dogs, her extended family,etc. How 'bout it, Jawanna? Does it have to end?