Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Rare "Bow" Picture


It took several tries to get this picture of Abby with a bow in her hair. Michael says she takes after me because I can't stand anything at all on my head. She is learning so much so fast that it amazes us. She knows how to "give sugar" and "gimme five" and play "Patty Cake". This afternoon Michael tried to get her to sleep and just believe me when I say she has a definite strategy for NOT falling asleep! She would almost be asleep and pop back up clicking her tongue, saying da da da, patting her head, etc. and when all else would fail she would open her mouth wide for Michael to give her sugar. She had us laughing so hard at her little antics.

Aunt Julie talked to Abby this morning on the phone and she LOVED her Aunt Julie! She just cooed and talked and laughed the whole time Julie talked to her.

3 comments:

Carla Carter said...

Abby is so beautiful. She looks just like a little doll.

Anonymous said...

Look at those eyes. She looks like she's just full of life and mischief. I think you all are in for a thrilling ride (hee hee hee). I'm so happy to see how God has watched over and protected Abby when you couldn't be there for her in person. What a great God we have!

Melinda said...

She's a little dream! I just got your blog address tonight. I lost the card you sent. Been praying so much for you three. Am loving reading about your adventure. Can't wait to see you. Abby's absolutely a beauty...just like her mom. You are radiant in your photos, Jawanna, and Michael looks like a deliriously happy dad. Words can't express our joy for you. God is so sweet to bless you beyond your dreams. Love all of you. Melinda and Joe