Monday, September 1, 2008

Goooood Sugar!!!


Abby is very smart and is already catching onto English. We can say, "Where's my sugar?" and she'll open her mouth wide and just kiss and kiss us. But she is also a ham and if we're not careful, she'll try to bite our lips and just laugh out loud like it's the funniest thing. She has so much personality and she's so happy.


We were worried that she would grieve for losing her foster mother since they were so close. But it's almost as if Abby is trying to comfort us instead and let us know everything is alright. We are sometimes clumsey and unsure of ourselves, but she is always cheering us on. She's our precious baby girl! WE LOVE YOU ABBY!

4 comments:

MississippiZen said...

I think that has to be one of the sweetest picture that I have seen! How awesome is our GOD! Your family is beautiful!

We are headed to the airport in just a couple of hours for our long flight .... wish us luck :)

We love you and will see you soon.

Margie

Anonymous said...

Oh, how precious is that picture!!! Abby is just beautiful!!! I love following your trip and I am so glad everything is going so good. Thanks for sharing your journey with us. I am keeping you all in prayer! Watching your trip, We can hardly wait for our 4th trip to China for our new son. God Bless, Kelli Graf

Anonymous said...

I can see that Abby is definitely
going to be a Daddy's girl.

Anonymous said...

I see evidence of divine providence in everything you post. I can't wait to see the three of you together in person. Abby is so BEAUTIFUL and it already seems she has always been yours! And don't worry about the "clumsiness" you mentioned. That's something all first time parents go through. You're just making wonderful memories you can tell Abby about later. Love ya!